Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!" - F. Scott Fitzgerald -The Great Gatsby
Put the "book" back into eBooks. Lovingly made by the oldest bookbinders in the U.S. to look, feel and wear like an actual book. Gorgeous cover design by Franics Cugat from the 1925 first edition jacket of The Great Gatsby. Makes a great literary gift for readers.
Fits iPad 2 & 3
- Hardcover book board wrapped with heavyweight cloth using traditional bookbinding techniques
- UV coated for added protection and water resilience
- Soft interior rubber cradle specifically designed to safely hold and protect your eBook
- Made with recycled materials
- Kobo Glo cradle design uses four-corner holder
Measures 26 x 20cm
Select your preferred currency